​ ​Is the heaviness on my right eyebrow and pain in my eye, normal after Botox?

I had Botox on my forehead. I am 25 years old. After 2 days from injection I feel heaviness on my right eyebrow and pain in my eye and tears. What should I do?

Be sure to see your Dr. about eyelid pain after Botox injection

Thank you for your question.  I pain after 4 head Botox injection is very rare and I have never seen it.  It is very important that you contact your doctor right away and be seen in person for evaluation.