​ ​Is the heaviness on my right eyebrow and pain in my eye, normal after Botox?

I had Botox on my forehead. I am 25 years old. After 2 days from injection I feel heaviness on my right eyebrow and pain in my eye and tears. What should I do?

Be sure to see your Dr. about eyelid pain after Botox injection

+1

Thank you for your question.  I pain after 4 head Botox injection is very rare and I have never seen it.  It is very important that you contact your doctor right away and be seen in person for evaluation.

Heaviness of eyebrow and eye pain after Botox to forehead

+1

It is not unusual to feel some temporary heaviness of the eyebrows after a Botox treatment to the forehead.  Normally this will improve within a week or two.  It is not usual to have pain in the eye, so I would contact your injector to be evaluated for this issue.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Pain in the eye after Botox is not normal. I suggest you follow-up with your provider, he/she would know how many units were applied and the area that was treated