What Can I Do For Crooked/Slanted Lips?

My lips are crooked and slanted whether I'm smiling or not. Is there anything I can do for this and how much would it cost?

Facial asymmetry

+1

Looking at the photos that you provided, I am unclear as to what part of your lips you consider crooked and slanted. In general, if you look closely, almost everyone has some degree of facial asymmetry. Most people have a side of the face that is longer and a side that is wider; one eye is slightly larger than the other; the tip of the nose is slightly more to one side; and if you look closely at mouths and smiles, usually one side of the mouth and cheek is more pronounced when smiling. From what I can see, your mouth and lips look normal. I don't think you should do anything to change them.