What Are Some Other Solutions to My Tummy Problem?

Hi I've had a 8lb 7oz baby 3 years ago I've been looking into getting a tummy tuck and was told that I could have my mucials in my lower abdomen tightened I would need my bully button replaced and my umbilical hernia taking care of but I don't want the scaring I already have stretch marks and don't want to add to it....... Is there anything els I could do to fix my problem????? Here are some links to pictures of my belly Secure message: http://4uon.ly/YmNEAH Secure message: http://4uon.ly/YmOeyj

Tummy Tuck for Stretchmarks, Loose Skin, and Loose Muscle

+1

The tummy can remove some of the stretchmarks, the loose skin, and it can tighten the muscle.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA  

Tummy tuck

+1

I think a tummy tuck is the only serious option to give you a satisfactory result. you will not be happy with liposuction.

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

+1

A tummy tuck can do a number of things:

• Remove excess skin
  • Remove excess fat
  • Tighten the abdominal muscles

The only related procedure that can do some of this is liposuction, and that can only deal with excess fat, of which you have little.

The only option for improvement would be a tummy tuck. 

Thanks for your question and for the posted photos. All the best.

TT??

+1

Your photographs do not load. It would be best if you had an examination to determine what would be the best course to correct your concerns. Consider a consult with an ASAPS member in your area. They are experts in Body Contouring procedures.
 If you are not done having children then, it might be best not to have a tummy tuck at this time. If you do not like the scaring or risks associated with the procedure then, please do not have the procedure done. Thank you for your question. Best,

Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Gary R. Culbertson, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon