DUPLI - I Need Hernia Surgery & I'm So Scared I'm Going to Get a Sernoma, What Surgery Would Be the Best to

I need hernia surgery & I'm so scared I'm going to get a sernoma, what surgery would be the best to avoid that, laprascopicly or incision surgery? & what measures do i need to take on not to get a seroma?? Thank you so much, i really appreciate it!!(I already have an incision from erm surg. so it wont be a new incision)

Hernia repair requires surgery

+1

Thank you for your question.  When you say hernia I am assuming it is the hernia from having children and in the front of the tummy causing an out pouching.  This requires a tummy tuck type procedure and us drains to avoid a seroma.