Can I Get a Hernia Repair, Breast Augmentation and Fat on the Arms Removed at the Same Time?

Hernia repair together with breast implants and liposuction

+1

In most cases I would say yes. The cases where this would not be a good idea are very large or recurrent hernias where there is a risk of damage to the bowel. Your hernia surgeon and plastic surgeon will have to work together.

Multiple Surgeries

+1

In most cases, as long as your are healthy, you can have multiple surgeries at the same time.  However, without seeing you in consultation, it is hard to tell for sure.  The procedures that you list should work well together.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD