Post TT and Hernia Repair, and I Can't Lift My Baby or Exercise Because of Pain?

Hernia Repair and Tummy Tuck: I Am a Mother of 5 Kids After my Last Pregnancy I Have Had Back & Stomach Pain. I can't lift my baby or exercise because of the pain. My hernias are umbilical & spigelian w/diastasis recti. Other women having the same problem & symptoms have tummy tucks in conjunction w/the hernia repair to elevate reoccurring hernias & strengthen the abdominal wall. I consider most of this reconstuctive surgerThe surgeon I saw stated I have all these issues and tummy tuck will take care of this, but when I went back in he stated the only benefit would be a flatter stomach Is this true or?

Hello

+1

In our practice we tell our patients that you are not able to lift anything heavier then 5-10 pounds for 6-8 weeks after surgery.