Small Bump the Size of an Eraser Head After TT and Hernia Repair. Did I Pop a Suture?

I Had Hernia Repair and Abdominoplasty 4 Weeks Ago. Could I have popped a suture?

"Small Bump” after Tummy Tuck?

+1

Unfortunately,  you do not provide enough information for a precise answer. If the “small bump” is along the incision line,  then this is very likely related to a superficial stitch.  Sometimes stitches come to the surface and are associated with some drainage.  This is easily treated by your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to diagnose/treat you.

If the small bump” is elsewhere along the  abdominal wall,  the differential diagnosis is quite long.

I would suggest following up with your plastic surgeon for evaluation.