Had A Hernia Removed and Have No Belly Button and Doctor Told Me To Wait 6 Months?

I Had a Hernia Remove and I No Longer Have a Belly Button. my Doctor Told Me to Wait 6months and He Will Do Something About It. im very said that i dont have a belly button.i dont know what to do.Can someone please advise me.

Belly Button Reconstruction?

+1

I wonder if your hernia repair was done by a general or plastic surgeon? Was it done  at the same time as tummy tuck surgery?  Generally, if you have “lost” your belly button,  then reconstruction (umbilicoplasty)  can be performed several months down the line.  I would suggest in-person consultation with well experienced board certified plastic surgeons.

Best wishes