Will a Tummy Tuck Address a Hernia, Lordosis, and Itchy Skin?

4 c-sections. I was 215 pounds I had tubes tight. I am 165 and care provider I have an umbelical hernia. have lordosis. itches under my extra skin, but not visible. When I wear my bullet proof vest it sometimes pinch my skin. My insurance stablished that they will cover my tummy tuck if performed in conjunction with an abdominal surgery when medical review determines that the procedure significantly contributes to the safe and effective correction or improvement of bodily function

Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), hernia repair, back pain and insurance coverage

+1

Look up the procedure WARP and see previous discussion link below. While a hernia repair can be done, it can compromise blood supply to the belly button and impair healing of the neo-umbilicus.