I Think I Have a Hernia in my Upper Stomach After Tummy Tuck, How Can I Tell? Also Have An Infection.(photo)

Hello, I had a tummy tuck 8 months ago. 2 weeks later I got a large infection in the middle of my skin (Not where an incision was) it was about 1 inch around below my belly button, it scabbed over many times with puss etc. I was put on antibiotics, now have a scar and large lump under I'm assuming is scar tissue. That is bad enough, but my upper stomach is still sticking out very strangely and hurts, it has been out since the surgery, I think a hernia. Did my surgeon mess up or am I a lemon? :)

Bad surgery or am I a lemon?

Every situation is so different.  It is improper to comment without complete information, including thorough history and personal physical examination.  We do so many of these procedures, and the vast majority go well with satisfactory, good, or excellent results.  Sometimes however, for whatever reason, somebody doesn't do well, and suffers unpredicted difficult complications, with a poor outcome, and possibly need for more surgery to repair, revise, restore, and/or reconstruct.  See your surgeon frequently and implore he or she to develop with you a plan to achieve a result you are happy with, if this is possible.