I Had a Brazilian Butt Lift Like Two Weeks Ago and the Result is Not As I Expected.

i had a Brazilian butt lift like two weeks ago and the result is not as i expected. i thought the butt was going to be way bigger it's like Jlo but i wanted it like Kim K...what should i do just do it over again or wait and see?

It is too early to judge.

+3

Two weeks is too early to judge. You need to wait at least 3 months for the swelling to subside and then decide. Results can vary depending on many factors including how much fat was available to be grafted. please do'nt judge them too early.

Brazilian Butt lift Results May Need more than One Transfer

+2

When I consult with patients for this procedure and they want a significant enlargement I present the final outcome as a stage procedure.  Meaning it may take two or three transfers to obtain their desired result.  I would allow your initial fat transfer to healing and shape to stabilize.  Additional transfers can be performed 3-6 months later if you have sufficient fat remaining for transfer.  

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian Butt enhancement

+2

The amount of fat transfered to the buttock depend on how much fat you have to begin with to transfer to the buttock.

Now you have to wait for 3-6 months then if you have some more fat , it can be suctioned and trasfered to the buttocks again. Other options you have is an implant, or if you are a candidate for a tummy tuck is dermis fat graft from the abdomen

You have no choice but to wait right now.....

+2

There is no question, you really have no option but to wait. As far as what you do in the future, that depends on what your final results are. Your buttocks is going to shrink! If you are only 2 weeks since surgery, you are swollen. After doing this procedure now for about 13 years, I can tell you that my patients butts will continue to shrink for about 2 months as their swelling goes away. Their butt is significantly bigger at 2 months than it was prior to surgery, but smaller than it was two weeks after surgery because at that time, they were swollen.

Aside from waiting, the question you need to get the answer to before you make any decision about what you do is.... How much fat was injected into each cheek of your buttocks?

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian buttock lift

+2

The brazilian buttock lift is a great operation for some-not all.

Many, many factors come into play such as: your anatomy, your body contour, how much fat was removed, how it was removed, how much fat was placed, how it was placed, what location it was placed etc etc..

Botom line:

If you are not happy with how big you are now then you will not be happy in the future. If anything your buttock volume will go down in the future.

Your choices:

1) wait and see. You may be happy after all.

2) Buttock augmentation with implants. It gives an amazing result. 

John M. Anastasatos, MD, FACS

Brazilian butt lift 2 weeks post op.

+1

I would highly recommend you wait some time before you make that decision. Swelling can last up to 6 weeks post surgery. Once the swelling has subsided you will see a better shape and then proceed to another plan if you are not completely satisfied. Best of luck in your recovery.

Jaime Perez, MD

Early results after a Brazilian butt lift

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective technique that can improve the contour of your bottom and create a beautiful result. It is a combination of procedures that consists of aggressive liposuction of the abdomen hips and waist and lower back, separation and processing of the fat that has been collected, and strategic grafting to the gluteal area.

The Brazilian butt lift is one of our most popular procedures. Patients undergoing this surgery should understand that there is a significant healing process. Patients should expect swelling, bruising, and discomfort for weeks or up to months after the surgery. If you received your surgery two weeks ago, the results have not finalized and you are still very early in the healing process. At this stage in the healing process, we recommend that our patients minimize pressure to this area by avoiding sitting for prolonged periods on their butt and especially to where the compression garments that we have designed for this procedure. Be sure that you are following your doctors instructions and really any concerns that you may have to your surgeon that they will want as well.

Keeping all this in mind, you may be a candidate for a revision or the addition of more fat to your bottom to create the result you are looking for. Be sure that you work with an experienced surgeon who will be able to assess your tissues and determine if you have enough fat for an additional procedure.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Additional Buttick enhancement

+1

If you desire greater buttock ebhancement after your first Brazilian Butt lift, wait a minimum of 3-4 months and preferably 6-9 months before repeat injections.

Brazilian Butt Lift: Swelling lasts for at least One Month

+1

Wait and see, because you're probably going to shrink some more as the swelling subsides. At around 4 to 6 weeks you'll have a better idea about what your result is and whether you need to have it corrected.

Mark Broudo, MD