Hereditary Dark Circles (Pigmentation?) but No Bags: What Surgical Procedures to Take? (photo)

I have hereditary dark circles, pigmentation problem but I don't have any bags. I'm only 24 (male pakistani) look way older and have zero confidence. Also have dark pigmentation around the top eye lid What kind of surgical procedures can I take (different types of blepharoplasty, grafting etc)? And are there specialized places in the UK that do this? only seem to be in the Americas. I have supplied pictures, one just plain, and the other with markings best regards

Dark Circle Pigment Best Treated with Non ablative Fractrional Erbium Laser in Dark Skinned Individuals

+1

Thank you for your question. The cause of your dark circles is primarily thin eyelid skin which allows the purple color of the eyelid muscle to show through. This is also combined with pigment.

In Caucasians IPL_Intense Pulsed Light can be used but in darker skinned individuals the IPL is too powerful and may burn the skin.

In darker skinned individuals I use the Non ablative Fractional Erbium Laser to reduce pigment and thicken the skin.

It is very difficult to actually increase the thickness of the skin. The best results only achieve a 30-50 % improvement.

Surgical procedures such as Blepharoplasty, Arcus Marginalis Release and Fat Grafting will not help the specific skin color problem. If there is a depression beneath the lower eyelid or "hollow  eye" the surgical procedures can help.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/dark-circles-under-the-eyes/dark-circles-under-eyes-medical-causes-and-new-laser-surgery-removal-treatments-