I have 550cc hp at the moment will 800cv uhp be too big for me? (photo)

I'm in need of a revision due to cc and want to upgrade. I want big boobs and don't want to regret my size because I thought choosing 550 would have been big enough but it's not

I have 550cc hp at the moment will 800cv uhp be too big for me?

+1

In regards to breast implant size/profile that will best help achieve your goals, I think it will be in your best interest to spend more time with your plastic surgeon. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "big boobs" or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging may also be helpful during this communication process.

Regardless of what you might hear, there is no reliable correlation between volume of breast implant used and increase in breast size achieved.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Implant size

+1

I would not recommend going any larger. 550 cc's are not small implants. If you go with larger implants, your breasts will eventually sag and the skin thin out. You should leave well enough alone.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Breast implant revision

+1

In general 800cc implants are very large. The implants you have now look like they are significant for your anatomy.

Implant size

+1

Too is a value judgement - too big in whose eyes. I am more concerned, though, that you have capsular contracture and my focus would be more on making sure that is adequately treated.

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Thats a very large size.

+1

Hi Mvar.

I agree with Dr. Edwards below. The decision on size is best made between the surgeon and the patient. As a plastic surgeon in Las Vegas, I am frequently asked to place very large implants. In general we try give the patient her choice in implant size, but also educate her on the long term effects of her decision. I think you should pick a size that makes you happy but understand the 800 cc's with be about 1 1/2 cup sizes larger than you currently are and may be a little larger than you anticipated.

Best regards, Lane F.Smith, M.D., (Smith Plastic Surgery Institute, Las Vegas, NV.)

Lane Smith, MD

What size is appropriate for breast revision

+1

The decision of what implant size to use in breast revision surgery is best determined between the patient and their plastic surgeon after examination and a careful discussion of what you are trying to achieve. It is not uncommon to use large implants in my practice but you need to realize there are potential downsides to consider. The larger the implant you choose, the more stress on your tissues. This is why it is so critical to choose a board-certified plastic surgeon to care for you. I encourage you to set aside time for a consultation, (bring all of your questions written down so you don't forget any of them) where all of these important factors can be discussed and all of your questions answered and an appropriate plan made.

I wish you well.

Dr. Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS

Large implants

+1
The bigger the implant the more it weighs and there is a limit on what your tissue can support. Larger implants mean an increase in the potential for malpostion: bottoming out and lateral displacement. Be careful what you wish for!

Marcel Daniels, MD
Long Beach Plastic Surgeon