Do I Have Hemotoma in Left Breast? (photo)

My first ba I had 485cc. One of my breasts bottomed out which led me to Ba number 2. 650ft900cc saline. I had an internal bra done on both breasts. I am 2 weeks post op. my left breast seems up high. The first week I used my left arm alot because my right hurt and felt weird. Did I screw something up? It doesn't hurt. It feels like its pulled, or I feel a stretching feeling. I sent pictures to my ps. And he said don't worry. But I'm worried if this is a hematoma or normal??

Concerned After Revisionary Breast Augmentation Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. I do not see anything in your picture or read anything in your description, that  sounds alarming. Of course, nothing replaces in-person examination for accurate diagnosis, advice, and/or reassurance.

Best wishes;  hopefully you will be pleased with the long-term outcome of the procedure performed.

+1

I do not see any issue in your posted photos! Best to obtain an IN PERSON second opinion if so concerned.. 

Question about post operative breast size

+1

Your breasts seem large but symmetric.   It is doubtful that you have a hematoma unless it is bilateral.  Your plastic surgeon is your best resource for this type of question.  If unsure then call. 

Hematoma in breasts?

+1

The breasts are quite large and that may be related to the volume you had filled. It is difficult to say if you have a hematoma without an exam.

Is this a hematoma after breast augmentation?

+1

It sounds like a number of things were done to your breasts to improve their shape and to increase the size, and only your plastic surgeon knows how they would expect your breasts to look at this time, as sometimes temporary asymmetry is expected. However, whenever there is a noticeable difference or change, you should be checked out for a hematoma. They are not always painful. I would also encourage you to follow any postoperative activity restrictions that your surgeon might have provided.

Shannon O'Brien, MD

Significant asymmetry of the breasts after augmentation might be hematoma.

+1

There is a sizable asymmetry of the breasts in the photographs. This is worthy of a visit to the plastic surgeon to rule out hematoma.