10 yrs post op, I had 420cc & 470cc. I am 5 feet 115 lbs. How much cc's would you recommend to achieve size 32DD?

I got saline implants 10 years ago. The left 420 cc and right 470 cc. I wear 34 C bras but Victoria Secret measured me at 32 DD. I am getting silicone moderate so how much more or less would I have to get to be a 34DD? I know Victoria Secret bras run small. I was a 34 A and would like to be a 34 DD.

Cup size doesn’t correlate to ccs.

+1
Although most women think about breast implants in terms of cup size or bra size, this is a very difficult frame of reference for surgeons to use because bra sizes aren’t consistent or standardized. The Victoria’s Secret DD you want to be could be the same as another manufacturer’s C cup. Because of this, I strongly recommend that if you have a specific silhouette in mind for an end result, find as many photos as you can to show your surgeon. From there, he or she can work with you to figure out the best implant size to meet that goal. Don’t get too hung up on bra size; instead, go with the look that works with your body and your anatomy, and that’s closest to your ideal.

How much cc's would you recommend to achieve size 32DD?

+1
Thank you for your question.  With the information you have provided it is impossible to answer.  What I can tell you is that as a general rule, 200-250 cc+/- is going to increase most breasts about one cup size but that can vary based on other anatomical factors.  I would also question why you are going with a larger moderate profile implant based on your height and weight.  You would have to have a rather wide breast base width as well as a wide chest for the larger moderate profile to fit your anatomy.  Other than that I would say ditto to what Dr Pousti has said. 

Lars Enevoldsen, MD
Modesto Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thank you for the question. In regards to specific size/profile of breast implant, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.  

2.  Again, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "DD cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.  The use of temporary intraoperative sizers with the patient in the upright position makes selection of the best breast implant size/profile relatively easy.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.