44 yr old single wanna get her sexy back. Would a TT and BBL help me? (Photo)

i am a 44 yrs old mother of 5 and have had 4 c-sections. i went on my weight loss journey 4 years ago and lost 65 lbs from 230 to 165lbs and have gained back 20 lbs ans all in my mid section. i have fought with in that year to get rid of those 20lbs and it not going anywhere. it is very depressing an i felt like i have failed all my hard work. i am considering a TT BBL would that help with the last 20lbs and what is the average cost for a person like me. i am in the So cal area.

44 yr old single wanna get her sexy back. Would a TT and BBL help me?

+1
The tummy tuck and BBL can be performed at the same time if you are in good health, and the procedure can be completed in 4 hrs or so.  The two surgeries can be separated as well.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks each year, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.

COnsidering tummy tuck and breast enlargement

+1
  • Congratulations on losing 45 pounds.
  • You are definitely a candidate for a tummy tuck and BBL.
  • Given your weight, it is better to do the tummy tuck first although in So Cal you will find many surgeons willing to combine the two procedures simultaneously.
  • Costs vary with region - consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon near you. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD