Hematoma After Tummy Tuck in Seoul, Korea? (photo)

Hello, I had a tummy tuck in Seoul since they don't offer it in my country. On the 30th of June i had the surery, had 2 tubes to drain the blood but added a new one the next day, 5 days later when they opened the wrap I saw a huge hematoma on the left side. They sucked it the next day and I flew back home on that exact day. It's been two days since I came back home but the hematoma hasn't gone down yet. I was told that they did a poor job and I still have more liquids inside. Help! What do I do?

Hematoma after Tummy Tuck is an emergency and should be drained

+1

Thank you for your question. You need to see a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery for immediate care.

Hematoma After Tummy Tuck in Seoul, Korea?

+1

Seek immediate urgent care from a USA boarded PS in your city. Now you understand the risks of out of country surgery! Good luck. 

Medical tourism

+1

is certainly an attractive concept, whether for prices or services.  But when things go bad, it can complicate your life considerably.  You will need to find a local plastic surgery who can care for your problems or get back to Seoul.  Was there a reason you could not extend your stay once you realized you had a hematoma? 

Curtis Wong, MD

Hematoma After Tummy Tuck in Seoul,

+1

Your options are to find a surgeon in your area. If this not an emergency and their is no one, you may have to return to Seoul. All the best.