Is This a Possible Hematoma After Lift and Silicone Implants? (photo)

Hematoma?

+1

Only a physical exam can determine whether you have just bruising or a hematoma.  See your surgeon for evaluation.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Doubt it

+1

You have a bit more bruising on one side but this does not appear to be a hematoma to me. If it is changing and getting larger contact your surgeon and insist on being seen. Good luck

Charles Virden, MD
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Possible hematoma after breast augmentation

+1

Thank you for sharing your photos.   I would definitely recommend a quick call and visit with your plastic surgeon.   It will be difficult to determine if a hematoma is present without an in office exam.   

If present, urgent evacuation is necessary to stop bleeding and minimize risk of capsular contracture and infection.   I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD