How Long Until Hematoma Heals After Gland Removal?

well i did vaser lipo for my gynecomastia , then after 4 months the results were good but not good enough , so the doctor offered doing gland removal , after the gland removal (same day of surgery) my left chest got swollen really huge looks like a female breast , i went to the doctor at the same day and he told me it was a Hematoma and he sucked the blood out of it my question is how long will it take to recover ? taking in mind i did the vaser lipo like 4 months ago

Hematoma and gynecomastia

+1

Often if the hematomas is treated fairly quickly, the recovery can go very well as long as it does not reaccumulate.