Swollen Hips Like a Bump from Lipo is It Normal? (photo)

I had a liposuction with a buttocks transfer done a month ago. Now the swelling has gone down a lot but it still hurts somewhat but I have the side of my hips still swollen like a bump on both sides and I don’t like that.Is that normal is that going to stay like that or is it just still swollen from the surgery ?. I have done lymphatic drainage massages, I wear the post surgical body shaper 24/7 but I’m kind of getting marks from sitting downs too. Is that going to go away?

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

One month after liposuction and fat transfer to the buttock, you most probably still have some swelling. wait another 6-8 weeks, then revaluate.The hips may disappear. the line in the upper abdomen will not disappear. This is laxity of skin in the upper abdomen. If it persists and you are unhappy there are ways to improve on it,