My Bottom Lip Protrudes to Where It Looks Like I Have Chewing Tobacco in It?

My bottom lip (the area between the pink part of my lip and top of my chin) protrudes. It looks like I have chewing tobacco in my lip. I have even had someone ask me that before!!! :( I have always hated the way that it looks. I have had a couple consultations with plastic surgeons who are certain that its not my bone structure but fat or muscle. The only thing they thought was lypo but they said that would be too risky. Any other suggestions??? Please help

Lip reduction for the lower lips

+1

Lip reduction is a suitable option for men and women who feel that their lips are overly protruding or bulky.  I perform these procedures in my plastic surgery office in Los Angeles.

Lip

+1

I have a hard time picturing what the problem actually is. please submit a photograph for evaluation

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS