How can I change my skin texture that looks worn and dull? (photo)

I'm 31 with horrible texture skin that looks worn and dull. I look a lot older than what ii am. I have rosacea as which causes redness and very large pores. I also have small little bumps and now dry skin from all the products I use. Nothing seems to work. Is there anything I can do or any procedures that will help me look more youthful and clear up bumps and minimizing pores?

Improving Skin Texture

+1
If your skin is tired looking and large pores then there are a few different treatments which could improve your skin.  The rosacea and redness can be improved with the V-beam laser which will also help with overall texture. Since you are only 31, the Fraxel or mini-Fraxel (Clear and Brilliant) Laser would help restore the luster, tone, and texture.  You should discontinue using the products that are not working and drying your skin.  Please find a board certified dermatologist in your area who has a lot of experience with cosmetics for the best results.