Ask a doctor

How Can I Get Surgery For My Diastasis Recti if Doc Says I Need it, But Medicaid Won't Cover it? (photo)

I have had three babies almost back to back and nursed the entire time. I have severe Diastasis Recti and it causes awful pain in my stomach, abdomen, and back all day everyday but I have medicaid and they say the surgery is needed but they won't cover it. How can I get the surgery I need? I am a full time mommy and college student and my fiance is a painter that struggles to pay our bills. I just want to stop hurting and be able to hold my babies!!!

No doctor answers yet