Had jevederm injected in my tear drop area and on my cheek bone to give little more filler? (photo)

Worse mistake..it had to be injected wrong..the injected stated it wasn't...I had it dissolved..seem to make it worse...the doctor that dissolved it states I have a fat pocket ..is there anyway to correct...more filler (differdifferent brand) or laser resurfacing? ??

Tear trough filler vs fat removal

+2

It is difficult to tell once filler is placed.  It may be fat if it is soft. But if firm more likely to be filler material.

Juvederm is not the preferred filler for tear trough area

+2

It seems to me that you need to try another physician.  The right eye problem is related to Juvederm being injected there, not "a fat pocket".  Unfortunately, several people on Realself have had this experience with Juvederm in this area.  Its a chronic edema, which doesn't seem to improve all the way with hyaluronidase.  See my videos on injecting with cannulas in this area.  Steve Weiner, MD, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Destin, Florida.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Juvederm in tear Trough

+1

Dear Marie, Personally I am not a fan of this procedure and I do not inject in this area with Juvederm. I am so sorry you are going through this it is a problem I see way to often from patients coming in my office from other surgeons with similar complaints and outcomes. I typically send them back to their injecting surgeon or the surgeon who injected them with the hyularonidase. I apologize I can not be of any more help. Time is on your side and hopefully this will be a temporary situation. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Fillres

+1

based on the pictures posted you may still have fillers in both lower lids. See you surgeon for evaluation and possible more hyaluronidase.