I Have the Body of a Preteen; Breasts at AAA, Narrow Hips, What Can I Do?

I'm 25 years old, I have one child, and I have the body of a pre-teen. My breasts are different sizes, tubular, I have one inverted nipple, and I can't even fill out a 34AAA. My breasts didn't change during or after pregnancy and I was unable to breast feed, I had have a c-section because my hips were too narrow.I have never felt like a women or adult, my face even looks young. It's hard to be taken seriously in the working and mother/parent world looking like a child. I can't afford surgery!

Body of a Preteen

+1

The answer you are seeking probably does not fall into plastic surgery. It sounds like you may want a makeover with changes in your clothes, hair, and makeup

Looking too young

+1

This is a tough situation for plastic surgeons who are focussed on doing procedures that cost money and are viewed as luxuries and certainly are considered cosmetic. I would advise not looking to surgical procedures for a solution or at least not fall into the trap of thinking a certain procedure such as breast augmentation is going to solve all the issues. I'm not sure who is best to consult on hair, face, clothes to look less young but plastic surgeons don't have the answer and some changes result in both dissatisfaction and an inability to correct or go back. 

Scott L. Replogle, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Options for breast enhancement

+1

It is unfortunate that you are so displeased with your body and body image as it is easy to see that it is having a tremendous effect on you self image.  We tend to be to critical with ourselves and it is easy to lose sight of one's inner beauty.  Looking younger than your age is a problem that many would like to have as they age.  Take some time to understand your own feelings and at some point you may want to consult a plastic surgeon concerning your options.  

Solutions for the AAA breast

+1

It will be far better to look young for your age and soon you will look back and realize you have it all. The issue with your breast can be a strain, and most women who choose breast implants think about getting them for many years and always remember the compromise when they went without. Some practices such as our will offer a complimentary consultation, and more information might be of help.

Tubular breasts

+1

Dear Britchi007,

this is going to be a little difficult to answer you without photos.

To start with your concern about looking too young: you can try a few tricks with hair and clothes first, without spending a fortune; a more "serious " haircut, make-up, and more "serious " office-attire clothing rather than maybe "young " jeans, or shoes...and of course a padded bra, which will give you some volume.

You could discuss this with your favorite hairdresser, and a make-up artist...

now for your body shape, unfortunately, this is going to be difficult to address. No plastic surgery will change your hip width. But all to your advantage as you age...

as for your tubular breast shapes, there are many options, but all are surgical: ranging from re-arranging the breast tissue within, to using implants and correcting the inverted nipples.

When you think you will be ready, you should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in tubular breasts shape to discuss your options.

best of luck

Florence Mussat

Florence Mussat, MD

Surgery May or May Not Be the Answer

+1

Good afternoon,

I am sorry you are unhappy with your body and/or shape.  While many women wish they were smaller and looked younger, I understand your problem in today's society.  25 years old is still young and surgery may or may not be the answer.  However, it's hard to explore options with out seeing you in person.  I advise you gather as much information as possible and do what feels right and makes you happy.

Dr. G

Mitchell F. Grasseschi, MD

Narrow Body and Tubular Breasts

+1

there are a number of options for you.Its difficult to be extremely specifics without any photos.Typically a breast augmentation with a narrow implant with a different size on the right and left and a procedure to alter the glandular tissue due to the tubular deformity would be required.

Jay M. Pensler, MD