Will anything help my teeth?

I am not happy with my teeth. my front two teeth on the top are not at the same level and the teeth around it have little gaps in them and my bottom teeth are crooked and when I run my tongue along my teeth and can feel that the bottom teeth are starting to move back and to top ones are starting to point out. I hate smiling because to me my teeth are horrible. Is there anything I can do?

I hate smiling..

+1
Hello Chantelle,
I'm sorry to here that you hate smiling.  I would recommend that you find a cosmetic dentist with ELITE credentials, who has placed thousands of veneers. Then look at the cosmetic dentist's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Your case seems pretty straight forward for a typical cosmetic case at my office.  We provide veneers for an immediate permanent fix, and we provide Invisalign for a slower more cost effective solution.  

Sarah Thompson, DMD  
O'Fallon, IL

Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist