How Much Would it Cost to Stitch my Vaginal Opening?

I don't want to tighten, i just want the vaginal opening to be stitched a bit. I got torn and it never quite healed, how much would that cost?

Torn vaginal opening

+1
Repair of the vaginal opening or introitus involves standard surgical techniques.
The price would vary depending on the size of the repair.
Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic or Obstetrical Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Cost to stitch vaginal opening

+1
There are several things that can be done to the vaginal opening depending upon the anatomy and inciting event, such as sexual intercourse, vaginal birth, episiotomy, etc...  To give you a recommendation a photo or, even better, a physical exam would be required. Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD

Repair of the hymen - Los Angeles labiaplasty expert

+1
There are many options available to recreate the hymen of the vulva.  I would begin with a consultation to discuss your options. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

+1
   From your description, this may be fairly simple, but an exam would be mandatory as well as a very specific discussion of your goals.