Can I Get Help? 400 to 200 Pounds. What Can I Do With My Extra Skin? (photo)

I am 44 years old 2 kids both c sections. my highest weight was way over 400 pounds. I have lost 200 or so... I am willing to do almost anything to have a doctor "put me together" the way God intended me to be. I have so much extra skin its crazy. I just want to know how it feels to not have my belly skin hang down on my legs. I lost this weight on my own.. no diet pills, surgery, I DID IT!!!!! I in no way can pay for it. I will be a billboard for a dr. who will help me.....

Paying for surgery after weight loss

+2

Congratulations on the weight loss!  What you have accomplished is nothing short of amazing.  Now comes the second stage ... Getting rid of your extra skin and getting your body reshaped.  My advice would be to apply for financing thru a company like care credit.  Many plastic surgeons accept this and it will allow you to get your surgery done now and make payments in the future.  This is no different than the weight loss.  If you are dedicated and put your mind to it, you can make this happen.  Might this mean you have to get some financial or credit things in order?  Maybe, but you have already done much harder things like losing 200 pounds without surgery.  Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.northtexasplasticsurgery.com/financing/

Weight loss then surgery

+1

I think you would be a great candidate for surgery to remove your excess skin. The pictures don't show it specifically, but if you've lost 200# then it is there. Congrats! That is a great accomplishment. Care Credit would be a great avenue to try and secure financing. Best of Luck!

Massive Weight Loss and Body Contouring

+1

I have performed many of these massive weight loss procedures and have combined several procedures at once in appropriate patients.  Carecredit is a good way to go.  Once you are ready, find the surgeon with the BEST credentials who can deliver the results.