Can You Help Me?

i have found away of extracting the silicone that has been in my body for 20 yrs now, i have been so ill and scared but no doctor or surgeon will help me.everyware i go for help im blocked and ignored,i need a doctor that believes in silicone poisoning to listen to my story and see the silicone beads that i have.thankyou susan edwards.

Palpable Silicone Nodule Removal

+2

Palpable silicone nodules may be amenable for removal as well as those found on imaging, depending upon location.

Silicone removal

+2

It should not be difficult to find someone to remove silicone nodules. Understand that removing the nodules will not change your symptoms. I suggest you go to plasticsurgery.org to find a surgeon near you.

good luck.

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Silicone breast implant removal.

+2

Thanks for you post. There are several well-known plastic surgeons who actually specialize in silicone breast implant removal. These are pretty easy to find using the internet or you may contact the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Removal of liquid silicone or silicone nodules

+2

Long term studies have shown the safety of silicone breast implants.  However, if you feel that liquid silicone is causing you to have health problems, a surgeon may be able to remove silicone nodules, if palpable. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS