Lopsided Breasts, Looking For a Doctor Who Will Work With Me to Do Payments?

I am a 28 year old mother of three needing help to correct my breast. They are very lopsided(one is noticeably bigger than the other one) looking for a doctor that can work with me with payments or something. Please help please

Breast Surgery and Payment Plans

+1

Many plastic surgeons offer free consultations, and the offices offer financing options through a number of companies to make breast surgery affordable.

Payments for surgery.

+1

Thanks for this question. Many physicians will work with patients on payment options. Be sure to do you consult first and get a good idea of what your financial needs are going to be before deciding to proceed. Best wishes - Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Payment Plan for Breast Surgery

+1

Many plastic surgeons offer some kind of payment plan for surgical procedures.  Start my scheduling an in-person consultation with a board certified surgeon that specializes in breast procedures.  He or she will be able to discuss financing with you at the same time.

Norman M. Rowe, MD

Breast Asymmetry Treatment

+1

Breast asymmetries are quite common.  I would recommend you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a consultation.  Most plastic surgeons accept financing plans any may offer some payment options.  Best wishes.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Breast Asymmetry Surgery and Financial Arrangements?

+1

Hi Lynette. If you are in the Southern California area, please call my office and let my staff know that you were referred by the “Real self” site. I would be happy to meet with you,   give you good advice, and do our best in regards to the financial arrangements.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Payments for Breast Surgery

+1

There are several credit options to finance plastic surgery. Banks will also issue loans for cosmetic surgery. Before scheduling an appointment call some offices. Some plastic surgery practices will tell you how their patients have financed surgeries in the past.

Gregory Park, MD

Payment Plans for Breast Surgery

+1

It is possible for you to get financing through some outside companies like Carecredit. This will allow you to make monthly payments to them for year after you have had your surgery. Many plastic surgeons accept Carecredit.  I do not know of any plastic surgeons who do in-house financing. They would rather focus on providing medical care, and not act like a bank.  You will need decent credit or at least a co-signer to qualify.

Matthew Schulman, MD