Wrinkle Treatments For 32 Year Old Woman? (photo)

I am a 32 year old woman, 115 pounds and I have a butt-crack looking like wrinkle directly between my eye brows (not kidding)...not to mention I have the laughing line wrinkles next to my eyes (it isn't funny tho), and now some are under my eyes also! What is going on? Would it be like millions of dollars to fix? I am so self-conscious about this. I don't drink, or smoke. Any advice, honest, brutal whatever would be great before I change my birthday year to 1890...thank you!

Treatment recommendation for brow lines

+1

Botox or Dysport would be a great place to start for the brow furrow (i.e. "11's"). These agents smooth the surface of the skin and the look is often youthful and very natural. The treatment is convenient and simple, with little discomfort and virtually no down time. I believe this option would give you the highest patient satisfaction. Miriam Hanson MD

Austin Dermatologist

Botox/Dysport & Wrinkle Treatments For 32 Year Old

+1

The frown lines between your brows are caused by the muscles in that area. It's a little hard to tell from the picture, but it doesn't look as though a crease has formed on the skin's surface itself. Botox can relax the muscle to help soften your expression. And for some patients Dysport works better (also a botulinum injection).

Sometimes, the line does not resolve satisfactorily after botox or dysport treatments have been optimized. That is when dermal fillers are used to complete the treatment

The wrinkles around your eyes are due to the loss of firmness and elasticity in your skin. Collagen and elastin fibers are responsible for this. And over time, they become damaged due to UV rays and other factors like free radicals. The crows feet lines on the side of your eyes can also be treated with Botox/Dysport. 

The lines under your eyes may benefit from laser treatments. Lasers like Fraxel work with your skin's physiology by enabling it to produce new collagen fibers and correct existing damage. 

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Wrinkle correction

+1

Thank you for the pictures.  You are the perfect age to get started on wrinkle correction treatment.  The best treatment for you would be Botox to relax the muscles and help soften the wrinkles and fillers like Juvederm to fill in some of the depressed areas.  This will rejuvinate your face and make you look much younger.  Less is more and a conservative approach would be great. Also, make sure you wear sunscreen daily to prevent further damage.  Dr. Halem

Monica Halem, MD

The vertical wrinkle between your brows may be treated with Botox or fillers.

+1

I read your concerns and reviewed your photos. If you haven't tried Botox, you may want to consider this as an initial treatment. You would be surprised how much improvement you might see with a 25unit treatment to your frown muscles.

I have had good success filling this depressed area with Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results. But I would recommend trying Botox first as this may elevate your brows and provide the most youthening results.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wrinkles at 32

+1

This problem should be a quick fix with botox  or dysport. The price varies a little but will not be a fortune. Make sure that you go to someone that has experience.

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Wrinkle Treatments for 32 Year Old Woman

+1

From your photos it looks like you would be an excellent candidate for one of the neuromodulators such as Botox or Dysport.  This will help your 11's between your brows as well as your crow's feet.  You will still have lines around your eyes when you smile or laugh as the skin has to go somewhere.  Also, you want to have some expression!  The cost is variable depending on where you live and who you see, but please go to an experienced injector.  You don't want to shop at a " bargain basement"  store for this. 

Sheri G. Feldman, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist