I Need Help I Want to Get a Bbl Done and a Breast Augmentation but my Doctor Dont Do Both Why?

How Long Do I Have to Wait After I Got a Bbl Done to Get a Breast Augmentation?

BBL and breast augmentation

+2

It is completely reasonablre to complete BBL and breast augmentation at the same time.  I see no reason to separate them.

Rian A. Maercks

Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation Together

+1

Hello. The combination of the Brazilian Butt Lift and breast augmentation is commonly performed in my practice. I used to refuse to perform these procedures together for the fear of altering the results, but through the use of special cushions we are now able to successfully perform both procedures at one time. I prefer to do these surgeries together now, as it allows me to balance the breasts and the buttocks for more natural results.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Can breast augmentation and the BBL be performed at the same time?

+1

Breast augmentation and the BBL are 2 of the most common procedures performed in my office and  they are often done together. The advantages of having both done at the same time include one anesthesia and one recuperation. I perform the breast augmentation first during the procedure so that you don't have to move the patient from side to side after the implants have been inserted.

George Lefkovits, MD

Buttock and breast augmentation

+1

I feel that if you get used to the positioning sided to side after surgery, you can proceed with doing the buttock and breast augmentation at the same time.  This is the only concern doing these surgeries together

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and fat grafting

+1

If you mean fat injection to the buttocks the only amount of time required between that and a breast augmentation is the time it takes to move you from lying face down to lying face up on the operating table. The sequence should probably be fat injection into the buttocks before breast augmentation so that you are not lying on top of the implants while under anesthesia. Lying on top of the fat injection site for the time it takes to place implants should not adversely affect the fat injection. If the fat is injected as multiple small injections it should not shift position while you are lying on your back.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD

Time lapse between surgeries

+1
I recommend that you wait at least 8 weeks between surgeries. It is important to let your body recuperate from the anesthesia before having another procedure. Given the operations you have in mind, sometimes after having one, the degree to which you want to lift or augment the other may change and it is also important to give yourself a chance to reassess your shape before making additional decisions.

Robert L. Kraft, MD