HELP: Can Vision Be Affected After Open Septorhinoplasty?

I just had open septorhinoplasty close to 2 months ago, ever since I felt sick about the pressure on the operated nose and my vision is somehow a lil affected especially under bright lighting. I tend to get sensitive with lights and outdoors. A little bit of light headed as well. I'm worried and I need help. My surgeon said all is fine but sent me for a cat scan to reassure. Could it be because I'm not used to the new nose or because its still swollen so I still don't feel normal yet?

Visual changes after rhinoplasty

+1

It is unlikely that what you are experiencing is related to the rhinoplasty. See an ophthalmologist.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon