What can I do about over liposuction in one banana roll?

Hi, i did 2 liposuction n the pas 2 years ans a tummy tuck but did liposuc to much in one of the banana roll so my but falls a little, what can i do ? it fells very bad on the back of the leg on one of the liposuction the doctor injected some of my own fat and it work for a few mounts but it fall again, its very uncontrovoll

Liposuction

+1
It would really help to have photos, with that said it sounds like you may be a candidate for revision liposuction.  Contact a plastic surgeon in your area that specializes in liposuction

Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Banana roll

+1
Sorry that you have experienced a complication / complications following your liposuction procedures.  Obviously photos and an exam would be helpful but it sounds like placing the fat back and getting it to live is your best option.  Consult PS's in your area till you find someone with lots of experience with redo's. 

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

+1
Fat grafting to the dent and to the buttocks would be the most likely treatment to help.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.