Been Using Tazorac For a Month or Two, Less Sleep and Bad Diet, Big Cysts Returned?

I have been using it for about a month or two now and the first two weeks was breakout and peeling. I noticed the pimples are smaller and less inflammed. But this past week I had midterms so that means less sleep and junk food. Now The big cyst are back, only a little bit, not as much as before. I noticed that it is on my jawline, a place where I never usually break out. I am just afraid that I broke the "barrier" w/ my bad habits and that the Tazorac wont work anymore. Please help! Thanks!

Acne and Tazorac

Tazorac can be an effective treatment for acne.  Try to improve your diet and return to your dermatologist to see if you require additional treatment.

Toronto Dermatologist