Things to Help Speed Up Coolsculpting Results?

Are there things such as anti-inflammatory teas, massage, or increased water intake that will help speed up coolsculpting result? I realize patience is necessary and downtime is as long as 2-4 months so that need not be reiterated. Just curious if these types of supplements may help? Is the delay due to down time for the apoptosis to happen, or due to the actual removal? Thanks!

Massage after the Coolsculpting applicator is removed has been shown to improve results!

+1
We also like to use waist binders when treat the lower abdomen and love handles of males.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including CoolSculpting® tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Massage may help speed up recovery after CoolSculpting, but not proven

+1

Once the fat cells die, the body needs to clear them via the immune macrophage cells. Repeated treatment, can be performed at six weeks (some doctors repeat sooner, and others later). Repeated treatment at this interval may provide a better end result than waiting four months to do a second or third treatment.

Ronald Shelton, MD

CoolSculpting Results

+1
You may start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after your treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results after two months. But your body will still flush out fat cells and continues doing so for up to four to six months after treatment. There are not known supplements to speed up the process. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Speeding up the results of Coolsculpting

+1

I am unaware of any reliably effective method to speed up the results of Coolsculpting. We see results beginning consistently at 5-6 weeks after treatment.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolSculpting...

+1

To help see faster results after Coolsculpting I have had some patients increase their exercise regimens and be more conscientious about their food intake.  Doing those 2 things along with having a Coolsculpting treatment will give even more positive results than supplements.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina PlasticSurgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD

Massaging helps to speed up results of Coolsculpting

+1

Coolsculpting freezes fat and the fat cells die.  This process takes several weeks to months to take place.  There are no studies that have shown that any medication will speed up this process.  I have found that intense massaging of the treated area will help to speed up the final results of Coolsculpting.  We offer, at no charge to the patient, LPG or Endermologie treatments to all of our body contouring patients to improve the results of their procedure.  This advanced cellulite treatment (LPG) takes about 35 minutes to complete and feels like a deep tissue massage.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Getting the best result from CoolSculpting

+1

In my Raleigh, NC practice, we offer what is called CoolSculpting Complete. It incorporates 2 CooSculpting for treatments in two areas. We additionally offer vibrational therapy to enhance circulation ad lymphatic drainage. This may help eliminate waste, including damaged fat cells be eliminated. We offer each patient a compression garment for comfort and to help with skin quality. Finally, we ask patients to increase water intake and to do minimal exersize, at least some waling every day/ Of course a healthy and clean diet can also help. 

Traditional CoolSculpting is very effective for the appropriate candidate, but we fel these daditional steps could further enhance the treatment and reslts. 

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon