Need Solution for Messed Up Breasts?

I was really skinny growing up, but got sick and gained a lot of weight and it was during puberty time, which is probably why more damage was done. I ended up with large saggy breasts and stretch marks at the the top half of them. I'm back to being skinny again, however, I'm left with so many stretch marks on my waist, arms, and breasts. My breasts really put me down. They are now super saggy with excessive skin and have stretch marks on them, how can I fix this so I can live my life?

No cure for stretch marks of the breasts after weight loss.

+1

Stretch marks are tears in the dermis for which there is no known correction. The aesthetic problems suffered because of weight loss can be largely undone with a breast augmentation provided they are not too far advanced. Often times stretch marks are much less noticeable when the volume is restored to the area.

Breast changes with weight loss

+1

will leave a atrophic, empty, sad looking breast as you describe.  You must have a lift at minimum and could consider implants with a reduction if you're okay with having less native breast tissue when you eventually give up your implants.  You can be helped so find a local plastic surgeon to help you through this journey.

Curtis Wong, MD

Need Solution for Messed Up Breasts?

+1

Breasts that are saggy and deflated can certainly be lifted to improve the appearance.  If you would like the size to be increased, an implant can be placed at the same time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breast issue

+1

Unfortunately, stretch marks do not go away and there are no machines that can get rid of them event hough there are several on the market claiming this. You may need a breast lift or an implant.  Best to be seen in person.

Lift

+1

A breast lift and an implant can recreate shape and volume to your breasts.  Incisions made to lift the breast unfortunately leave scars so it is important that you understnad the tradeoffs involved.  Good luck!

Evan Sorokin, MD
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift after weight loss

+1

A breast lift after weight loss can give you a figure that you can be proud of again.  Stretch marks in some parts of the breasts can be removed but not in all parts.  I recommend you have a plastic surgeon examine you and show which stretch marks would stay and which would go with a breast lift.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Best Breast Surgery after Weight Loss?

+1

Congratulations on your weight loss!  Although it is not possible to give you specific advice online,  it sounds like you may benefit from breast augmentation/lifting surgery.

The best place to start is with well experienced board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and communicate your goals carefully. Learn about the pros/cons as well as the potential risks/complications associated with breast lifting surgery. Also, achieving realistic expectations prior to undergoing surgery will be important.

You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more  about options available.