Can You Help Smooth out my Line on my Face Especially Mouth and Under Eyes? (photos)

i have hit 30 and am noticing hollowing under my eyes and deep smile lines and sagging,they are making me very unhappy with myself and making me feel old, and tires,can you help? i dont know what route to take, but i would like a brighter,smoother face.

Can You Help Smooth out my Line on my Face Especially Mouth and Under Eyes?

+1
Applying Restylane to the tear troughs and Juvederm to the nasolabial folds will make a significant difference, its best you seek a medical provider for an in-person consult to better evaluate

+1

HA fillers are the easiest option for you at this time. Best to seek expert injecting doctors in your city.//

Treating under eye hollows

+1

Hello. I think that you have wonderful bone structure. Hollowing and dark under eye circles can occur, even at a young age as they are partially genetic. I once treated a 17 year old male with a similar concern as he was a model and felt that this needed to be corrected.

I would recommend Redensity 11, a great hyaluronic acid approved for tear troughs. In my opinion, it gives the most natural results. Ensure you see a qualified cosmetic dermatologist who has lots of experience injecting this area of the face.

To lift your slightly sagging cheeks, I would recommend Juvederm Ultra Plus with xylocaine injections, or have an Ulthera treatment, which will also give you a natural looking lift.

Always remember to wear sunscreen on a daily basis and you should consider a skin care line such as Skin Medica.

Gail Nield, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist