Skin Turned to Leather After Chemical Peel on Day 2? (photo)

I applied a chemical peel yesterday. I applied it as instructed. When I went to bed last night my skin was gray. When I woke up this am my skin was that of burned leather. I became a bit nervous because most people don't report this until days after application of the peel. I am a African American male with

Problems from home chemical peel - Get to a physician NOW

+1

What you have is the result of an improperly used chemical peel by untrained hands. You have caused severe, and I'm so sorry to say, potentially long-term and permanent damage. You need to get to a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon NOW. And I pray that some of this can be reversed, but this is the worst I have seen in years.