How to help shape my butt after fat grafting - 2 months post op? (photo)

2 months post op (TT, BA and Fat grafting to hips and butt) my butt hasnt been completely round for a few weeks now, I blame it on the constant sitting and sleeping on it I also just wear a corset type garment. I also noticed more cellulite. Should I switch over to a butt out garment or butt in garment to help round the shape? Or by now it is likely this shape will stay.

Dont forget to be active

+2

By that time you should be able to move about and you should remain active to help tone the butt, keep the intensity low and dont forget to use your garmet. just a few minutes a day but you should avoid seating for long periods of time, specially in the early months to keep everything in place.

Buttock augmentation

+2

The garment only helps compress the area. I use the cut out garments with exrtra compression of the lower back.

Butt shape

+2

Definitely the compression garment will not change your body shape. That is a 100% myth. So using a different compression garment will not make any difference.

Your body was sculpted with the lipo and FG, but definitely sitting on your butt could increase the absorption rate and may make the fat that was grafted to have an unexpected shape and change the the butt shape. In this moment, it is still very soon to panic about the shape of your butt, wait another 4 weeks and that flatten area may be looking better. If not, everything is fixable and a bit of fat transferred into this area will fix it and will take a minor lipo to your abdomen and minor FG.

You will be OK.

Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon