How do I get rid of these veins on my chest and legs caused by Nexplanon? (photos)

After having the nexplanon then removeved after only 3 mnth due to side effects incl. these veins over my chest and legs some I never had any problem like this I am not very pale and I'm healthy. Please tell me what I can do I am from south Spain so compression hose aren't a permenant solution. I saw a beautitian in Cali for sclerotherapy but she told me it only worked on tiny red veins and no one can ever remove my 'normal' veins or I will get ill she didnt seem so intelligent is this true? Lost all body confidence

Foam Sclerotherapy for Varicose Veins of the Breast

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Foam sclerotherapy works great for varicosities of the breast and they can take several treatments to eliminate all. Read on my website on link below. 

Sclerotherapy works well .

The veins that are shown should respond well to sclerotherapy. Sclerotherapy can be used in all of the areas pictured including the breasts.  See a vein specialist especially to ensure that you do not have a refluxing valve issue in your legs.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon