How do I get rid of these veins on my chest and legs caused by Nexplanon? (photos)

After having the nexplanon then removeved after only 3 mnth due to side effects incl. these veins over my chest and legs some I never had any problem like this I am not very pale and I'm healthy. Please tell me what I can do I am from south Spain so compression hose aren't a permenant solution. I saw a beautitian in Cali for sclerotherapy but she told me it only worked on tiny red veins and no one can ever remove my 'normal' veins or I will get ill she didnt seem so intelligent is this true? Lost all body confidence

Foam Sclerotherapy for Varicose Veins of the Breast

+1
Foam sclerotherapy works great for varicosities of the breast and they can take several treatments to eliminate all. Read on my website on link below. 

Buffalo General Surgeon

Sclerotherapy works well .

+1
The veins that are shown should respond well to sclerotherapy. Sclerotherapy can be used in all of the areas pictured including the breasts.  See a vein specialist especially to ensure that you do not have a refluxing valve issue in your legs.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon