Need Help On Rhinoplasty? (photo)

Hi there, My Name is Witek, currently im 30y/o male from Poland and i feel my eagle nose is to big and long for my face, i have been VERY self conscious about it , and im thinking of getting a nose job should i get it? Thank you for taking your time reading this Tags big nose male candidate

Male rhinoplasty

+1

Shaving down the nasal hump will de-project entire nose and tip. Osteotomies will also be required. Computer imaging software is available on our website link below. In addition, our rhinoplasty photo gallery will give you an idea of what can be accomplished with the rhinoplasty procedure in our practice.

Need Help On Rhinoplasty?

+1

You can achieve a natural result with a more refined bridge and a shorter nose.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.