Need Help On Rhinoplasty? Am I a Candidate for My Big Nose? (photo)

Hi there, My Name is Haris, currently im 19 y/o male from pakistani origins and i feel my nose is wayyyy to big,wide and long for my face, i have been VERY self conscious about it ever since gr 12 , and im thinking of getting a nose job should i get it Thank you for taking your time reading this

Rhinoplasty.

+1

Hi Harris, I think you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty. I practice in an area where I operate on many patients with similar noses to yours. I generally recommend an open approach because I feel it allows more precision and control during the procedure.  Your nose, like most. requires work on all parts, bridge ,tip nasal bones, too achieve a natural result. Look for a surgeon who can explain the details of the procedure in a way you can understand and who performs rhinoplasty on a routine basis. Good Luck with your decision.

Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Need Help On Rhinoplasty? Am I a Candidate for My Big Nose?

+1

From the photos provided, the nose has a larege dorsal hump, is wide and has an under rotated tip making it appear long.  Rhinoplasty would be able to reduce the hump, thin the nose and tip while rotating the tip upward to a more aesthetic level.  Hope this helps. 

Reduction of Nose

+1

I've seen many noses like yours over the past 35 years; this is not an usual request. Find an experienced surgeon who will give you a natural result that is proportional to your surrounding facial features.  

Rhinoplasty for large ethnic nose

+1

A rhinoplasty can address decreasing the projection of the nose, narrowing the bridge and tip, raising the tip and overall reducing the size of the nose. This can be performed through closed rhinoplasty techniques,as an outpatient surgical procedure. Please see the link below for examples  of noses similar to your own that we have performed in our rhinoplasty practice

Ethnic nose with good candidate for rhinoplasty.

+1

I don't think your nose overwhelms your face but it could be changed to something that you might find more suitable. The tip hangs too low relative to the upper lip and the base can be narrowed. I would suggest video imaging to get a good idea of what can be accomplished in the operating room.

+1

If you have been thinking about rhinoplasty (nose job), you should consult a plastic surgeon; the photos and your concerns appear to  be valid. The decision to go ahead with surgery is 100% your choice and should only be made once you have all the information from your PC.  All the best.

Alexander Golger, MD

Rhinoplasty for big nose

+1

From your pictures it appears you may be a candidate. However a consultation with an experienced facial plastic surgeon will determine if your expectations can be met .

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

The decision to undergo rhinoplasty is a personal decision.  If you want the nose to look shorter and more narrow then rhinoplasty can help address those concerns..  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA