How can I remove this scar from my eyebrow and eyelid? (photo)

I just fell down on the sharp edge of my bed 4 weeks ago. It was deep but I didn't go to the Doctor because it stopped bleeding after 5 minutes. I didn't think it needed stiches but now I don't know if it would have helped to get them because i got a scar there now. I want to remove it or at least improve it because its right on my eyebrow and a little on my eyeskin. Please can you help me on this ...?

How can I remove this scar from my eyebrow and eyelid?

+2
This scar is relatively new so it will likely improve significantly with time (up to 12 months). Likewise, it is possible that the brow hair loss has resulted from the trauma and some of those hairs might return with time. In the meantime, keep this scar out of the sun (wear a hat, wear sunblock every day). I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scars on the eyebrows

+2
Our office specializes in scar therapy. You have an alopecia scar and a red scar. A combination of Plato's Scar Serum twice daily, followed by pulsed dye laser treatments should help. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles
Scar Specialist

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS