Red Bump on my Nose Tip? (photo)

Hi, Its been a year since i did a goretex rhinoplasty. Recently, there is this red bump on the tip of my nose. It's been there for around a week, it is not painful and it doesn't go away (doesn't seem like an acne to me) I'm kinda worried about it, can anyone help me to identify what is causing it? Thanks

You should have your plastic surgeon evaluate you for an infected gortex implant

Thank you for the question.  I am concerned that you may be at an early stage of infection or implant extrusion (body pushes implant out).  I recommend that you protect the area and seek evaluation by your plastic surgeon.

Dr. Remus Repta

8900 E Raintree Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

You should bring your concerns about the redness on your nose to your surgeon, 1 year after a GoreTex Rhinoplasty.

I read your concerns and reviewed your photos which are limited for evaluation.

A painless red bump on your nose could be a GoreTex related infection. Your surgeon should be able to differentiate this from an incidental pimple.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

1500 Pleasant Valley Way
West Orange, NJ 07052

Red Bump on my Nose Tip?

Really can not see on the "restricted" view posted photos. Best to see the Gortex surgeon ASAP to evaluate this issue. 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

You need to see your Primary doctor to see what they think it is. Since it has been 1 year since your surgery I don’t think it has anything to do with your surgery.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

9025 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211