What Will Help Pull my Teeth Inward and Give Me a Close to Perfect Side Profile? (photo)

i hate the way my teeth protrude from the side view. If I relax my mouth and close my lips, they part on their own because of the way my teeth are. My What is the best way to get this fixed? About how much will it cost?

How to Pull Teeth Inward

+1

You might be a good candidate for Invisalign. Ask your dentist to look into that option, or seek out an Invisalign provider in your area. The cost can vary depending on the length of time of treatment necessary, but the dentist should be able to find that all out with just a few preliminary impressions, photos and X-rays.

New York Cosmetic Dentist