Help Needed Regarding Tattooed Eyebrows? (photo)

in 2008 i under went chemo for breast cancer and unfortunley my eyebrows did not return,so i decided to treat myself to some cosmetic make up being eyebrows i need to no were i can go to get help with them as they are very un level and are a orange colour i did contact the lady concerned that did them who agreed they were unlevel but i have lost my faith in her as she has really messed them up i have enclosed pictures. any advice would be appreciated thanks in advance.

Help Needed Regarding Tattooed Eyebrows?

+1

I don't know of anyone in particular in your area. I would consult with 3-4 people who do alot of permanent makeup. Look at photos and make sure that the photos are of their work and not a brochure printed by another company. If you don't feel comfortable with any person, keep looking. You'll eventually find someone with good results who will feel that they can improve on your present permanent makeup. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon