What Can Be Done to Help my Sinking Eye?

In 2001 I was in a car accident. I suffered from a deep laceration to the right side of my face, but no fractures were noted. I have been experiencing changes in the right side of my face for the past few years, with it getting much worse this past year. My eye is sinking and changing the appearance of my face. I've also noticed twitching in my upper right eye lid, and a bluish blood vessel has appeared in this area. What could cause all of this? Can anything be done to help my face? Please help.

Sinking eye

+1

get an ophthalmology consult from a good ophthalmologist to measure the enopthalmus. CT scan can also clarify the situation.