I have a flat face, what would help my profile? (photo)

I have a flat face. I'm not sure which "one" procedure would help the most, but I am most unsatisfied with my lack of a jaw line and fat under chin. No cheek bones either.

Best approach to improve face

+2
Your photos suggest that a neck liposuction and chin implant will define your lower face.
Cheek implants will define your upper face.
Together the result is likely to be very pleasing.

I have a flat face

+2
Your photos say it all.We can bring out the beauty in your face simply by doing neck liposuction to define the jawline and neck,removing buccal fat to help define your cheeks,and adding stem cell fat to your cheeks.This would create nice attractive balance.

Burr Von Maur, MD

"Flat Face" treatment

+2
I think that most of your issues could be treated very well with augmentation of your cheeks (mid-face) - this could be done in the office with filler; if you were pleased with a "minimally invasive" office approach, we could move on to a more permanent solution in the form of either fat grafting or cheek implants.  I would advocate the less-invasive (and costly) approach first to see if it meets your expectations.

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS

Flat Face Treatment Options

+2
A combination of neck liposuction reduction and midface augmentation would produce a nice dual effect. The midface augmentation could be done with cheek implants alone or combined with paranasal implants for a more complete facial profile improvement.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

I have a flat face, what would help my profile?

+2
Liposuction of the neck and cheek implants done together will give you a nice increase in contour. The people we see and consider attractive always have significant contour to the face so that is the direction to move in.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Face

+1
I believe you would benefit from midface augmentation with fat, implant, or fillers and liposuction of the neck.  These two procedures should improve you profile without a lot of down time.  Good luck.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Improving "Flat" Face

+1
Cheek augmentation will improve the contour of your mid-face; this can be accomplished with fillers, fat, or an implant (my 1st choice because it provides a permanent result. A chin implant and liposuction of the neck will also be beneficial.

Flattened Appearance

+1
Thank you for your pictures. I leave liposuction of your chin/neck help improve chin and jaw line. You can either have fat transferred to your cheek and tear trough to improve that or a cheek implant. I would see a plastic surgeon experience and facial aesthetic surgery.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Face surgery

+1
It is impossible to evaluate a three dimensional face with one dimensional photo.
 there is some fullness to the face. Some fat in the submental area. but beyond that can not evaluate. get a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery).

Options to help with profile.

+1
From your photos, I would say that you would be a good candidate for liposuction of the neck (under the chin).  You could also consider malar (cheek) implants to improve the appearance of your cheek bones.  Both of these procedures should address the concerns that you have.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon