Help ! My Forehead Literally Sticks Out, My Nose is Short and Crooked & My Hair Line Is Messed Up, What Do You Suggest? (photo)

I have a big forehead. My dead literally looks too big for my neck. My nose is short and tilts to one side of my face. Is there any way My forehead can be pushed back? And what about my hairline? And is there any way I can fill the gab between my forehead and my nose tip ? Because it looks like the bridge in my nose collapsed or something. What would you suggest I do from here?

Hairline lowering with and without tissue expansion.

+1

Hairline lowering with and without tissue expansion is something I have done for 35 years as well as rhinoplasty for the short nose. You will likely need a tissue expander placed behind your hairline.